Who's Who:

DH (dear hubby); #1D (eldest daughter); #2D (middle child); OS (Only Son - sO sad that DH would not adopt him a brother)

Friday, June 10, 2011

A HOMEsCHOOL Holdout

I know this practice
long endured,
was only started
mid career,

But here
I recommend it keen,
for posting all of
what you mean:

A board, or other
writing site
On which to post
all things trite,

Or weighty, as
occasion calls,
because our lives
involve it all...

Observe:

*
"Dread time flies
I know not how.

But this I do know:
Satan prowls

And finds the one
who cares no bit

And makes of him
a full half-whit."

*(To this, D1 responds with a post related to her running argument that I respect the monks of Athos. I take her point and agree: these monks do use their days well, praying and working in well organized fashion.) (I still do not respect them.)

I resume:

My bathroom fashion
recommendation
is advanced that our
sick nation

heed a psychic
retrofit:
Bathrooms suited
to host a bit

of poetry, notes, and ru'br'ic
intended that the
family unit

gain some traction,

become trussed;
rescued from that
center gush
where bad stuff's flushed.

No Pros & Con.
This WILL
catch on.

PS: It's possible the BAD STUFF will do the garden a world of good?

No comments:

Post a Comment