Who's Who:

DH (dear hubby); #1D (eldest daughter); #2D (middle child); OS (Only Son - sO sad that DH would not adopt him a brother)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why Then, Vote At All?

When vetting presidential candidates and exploring their positions on issues of import, I am always shocked at how far from the mark my "gut" assessment is.

The New American magazine had outed Mr. Perry on four huge "redflags," and my heart sank. I thought those rugged good looks were a can't-lose-qualification for highest office.

Today's little Bible Club lesson for 30 K-5th graders said it all: 1Samuel 16:7.

With that, here's what Doug Phillips' ReportCard on the Candidates reveals  (OH, why can't Ron Paul find a handler who will teach him to stop gawking?)


http://adv.visionforum.com/email/2011/10/17_reportcard/reportcardIII.pdf


If I can't vote for the best looking, most dashing, rugged looking candidate, well, I'm just taking my marbles and going home.

Meanwhile, Paul's Texas Straight Talk phone-line is a weekly MUST: 888.322.1414

("If we pose Ron Paul next to this cactus, maybe he'll look presidential")

No comments:

Post a Comment