Who's Who:

DH (dear hubby); #1D (eldest daughter); #2D (middle child); OS (Only Son - sO sad that DH would not adopt him a brother)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"I'm Diane Feinstein, and I Approved This..."




The incumbent Senator is a dinosaur. Somehow, she imagines she scores points with the electorate by proclaiming the tired old adage...

"... and I'll always support the right to choose."

Give me a break, Diane.

Do you think I don't know?

Do you think we zygote voters (too small to waddle into a voting booth, but not too small to use our very alive, very intelligent little brain waves), do you think we don't jump in with our own voice-over when we hear your radio or TV ads that tottle your election wares?  *


"...you'll always support our right..."


                "...you'll always support our right to..."


"...you'll always support our right to choose...


...to kill our own children."


We can finish that sentence for you, Ms. F. We're not stupid.


I wouldn't want to be born if I thought the electorate, 

who hear Diane Feinstein evoke 

the false "right" to kill 

an innocent human baby,

can't figure out

that what she's really selling is


wholesale cultural suicide. 


And the death of me and all my accidental brethren.


I think people are smarter than that.  


At least I HOPE so, 
anyway.





( * I know, you think the word should be "touting," but that's a grown up word, and the candidate conjures up more of a toddler image, like a wee one who follows after whomever's in charge, you see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment