Who's Who:

DH (dear hubby); #1D (eldest daughter); #2D (middle child); OS (Only Son - sO sad that DH would not adopt him a brother)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bam! Still am! Happy Birthday, Ma'am



FOUND

Didn't self destruct this May,
Stillborn nonsense went away;
And instead of no good gift,
A foxglove tree has come to live.

Waiting long, since WayLastFall,
And no one planted it at all;
Just the garden nymphs, I mused,
Bearing seed that spilled, confused.

A'muse they did, when first I saw
Those tell-tale leaves next to the lawn;
And MowerBoy, who's wont to slay
Everything that's in his way,

Did NOT reduce it down to size,
So, it survived, this winter's prize!
At MAY DAY time, it opened eyes
And made Creator God look WISE.

He knew, This Maker of Good Gifts!
This gift to me would surely bless.
Planned it, tended, caused and raised,
Ordained it's 9month Zygote-stage,

And with each season, each Trimester,
Spoke of hope He knew would muster
Once I realized how it sprouted
Right when AmZyg chronicles doubted

That He needs me hangin' round,
Tho crippled from my slow rebound.
Like my foxglove, I am sound!
And in Him,

Found.



No comments:

Post a Comment