Who's Who:

DH (dear hubby); #1D (eldest daughter); #2D (middle child); OS (Only Son - sO sad that DH would not adopt him a brother)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

National Day of WHERE

My dear Herb Garden
Friend and fellow
Promised lunch
And talk most mellow.

Wait.

Been there long enough
To know
That what they SAY
Sometimes ain't so.

Sure enough.
A fat No Show.

Stashed my clutch of things to give her,
Hunted for a better Liver.
"Need a ride from me, to where?"
"Sierra Madre way, for PRAYER!"

Uh, no, Frank said. We only get
Forty-five minutes, and work's
not thru yet...

Well? me thinks, there's Tina Pence
Who spoke kind Jesus words just once...

Alas, she too was OUT to play
Along with half the staff post-slay
From Wild West Days and
It's wild ways.

The moral of my hasty tale
Is: fail to plan, you
Plan to fail.
And on this National Day of Prayer,

I failed to take it ANYwhere.


Aside my Bus Stop
(That cross above
HOLLYWOOD BOWL
was voted OUT.
Now, so's our SOUL)
:(




No comments:

Post a Comment