Who's Who:

DH (dear hubby); #1D (eldest daughter); #2D (middle child); OS (Only Son - sO sad that DH would not adopt him a brother)

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

On REcord



Keep waiting for some pundit to toy with one novel explanation for the surreal political realities of this utterly horrifying presidential campaign season,

but no one does,

so, I must have to:

It hit the first moment I heard Trump was running, and watched him use Liberty University to cloak his decision in spiritual legitimacy.  From the very first nano-second I saw him strut onto their auditorium stage, aglow in the loving (gullible) Christian arms that surrounded him, I couldn't shake the idea that

he and Hillary had to have cooked this up together.

WHAT IF they conspired, four years ago, or more, maybe; laughing and dining and toasting the air somewhere, brainstorming on schemes for her must-win-at-all-costs victory.  This twisted plan probably emerged as a joke at first, but soon the vanity of their cause and the vanity of the players began to sink in as a most likely and highly plausible scenario for success.

I can't be the only one to have wondered, pondered, suspected ... Disgusted.

It's all too in keeping with the creep factor that so aligns with both of them.

Watch. Give it 75 years, but I'll bet history will bear me out.




No comments:

Post a Comment